Now more than ever businesses need to work together in new, open ways to meet the challenges ahead
Creative businesses have always collaborated to make great content, design new services and build new products. We're masters at seeking out and working with the most talented partners that make our work great or deliver beyond client expectations.
The COVID-19 emergency has brought an abrupt halt to business as usual and many things will not be the same when we get through to the other side. We cannot know what awaits but a new normal will take some time to form.
We think now, more than ever, we need to collaborate in new and transparent ways. Many creative businesses wll be weakened by the crisis - whether through loss of revenue, skills or service capabilities. By collaborating in new ways we can be more resilient, together. We can offer broader services while retaining our specialisms, and secure bigger contracts that we might struggle to deliver alone.
We see two scenarios:
You might be facing financial difficulties ahead. You might need to reduce headcount, move premises or streamline your services. You know that with reduced overhead, you have a viable underlying business.
Your existing agency might fall into the above scenario. You don't want to lose them but you are concerned about their resilience and ability to support your needs.
If you are interested in exploring collaboration through open partnering or a consortium please get in touch for an exploratory and confidential chat.
- Steve McQueen Year 3 wins Southbank Sky Arts Award
- Can your creative business survive the current shock?
- Collaborators wanted
- Steve McQueen Year3project - simple idea to staggering success
- Tate Year 3 Project wins a Digital Impact Award
- What we're working on
- Google's mobile-first indexing and what it means for your website
- Digital innovation in the arts
- How to conduct the perfect user interview
- The digital big bang
- Designing the customer experience
- How to bring stories into your marketing
- Identity crisis
- Get digital into your DNA
- Is your site built to last?
- Get your CTAs right
- Personas talk sense
- Science behind the story
- Stories in advertising
- Is your content user-friendly?
- Futuristic film
- Paper folds, screens scroll
- Why mobile shoppers buy more
- Say hello to Mobile or wave goodbye to customers
- Built for rent and digital innovation
- Construction careers - a guide for recruiters whose websites suck
- Get to grips with segmenting data
- Fall in love with inbound marketing
- Building brands
- Get to know your users better with Custom Event tracking
- When is responsive the right response?