Just some of the problems we're solving for clients
Digital transformation of public services.
A County Council is investing to undergo digital transformation, with the aim of moving services online, creating a self service ethos among residents, and making substantial savings.
They appointed a big tech co to do the heavy lifting dealing with myriad legacy systems.
We were hired to run discovery sessions with front line service staff uncover the pain points, priorities and opportunities for service innovation.
Who would have thought that the most costly customer service issues are pot holes, broken street lights and uncollected bins.
Transforming one the UK's best loved art exhibitions
This annual, open submission exhibition has been a mainstay in the art calendar for decades. Its alumni reads like a who's who of post war British art.
The continued success and popularity of this show has meant an increase in artists entering. In turn, processing applications places a massive burden on the organisers. Something had to give.
We have been hired to reimagine the submissions process from end to end. Through our service design approach, involving discovery and co-design sessions, we have uncovered a blueprint that flips the admin burden from the organisers to the applicants.
We'll be building out the service over the coming months in readiness for the next submissions later in 2018.
- Can your creative business survive the current shock?
- Collaborators wanted
- Steve McQueen Year3project - simple idea to staggering success
- Tate Year 3 Project wins a Digital Impact Award
- What we're working on
- Google's mobile-first indexing and what it means for your website
- Digital innovation in the arts
- How to conduct the perfect user interview
- The digital big bang
- Designing the customer experience
- How to bring stories into your marketing
- Identity crisis
- Get digital into your DNA
- Is your site built to last?
- Get your CTAs right
- Personas talk sense
- Science behind the story
- Stories in advertising
- Is your content user-friendly?
- Futuristic film
- Paper folds, screens scroll
- Why mobile shoppers buy more
- Say hello to Mobile or wave goodbye to customers
- Built for rent and digital innovation
- Construction careers - a guide for recruiters whose websites suck
- Get to grips with segmenting data
- Fall in love with inbound marketing
- Building brands
- Get to know your users better with Custom Event tracking
- When is responsive the right response?